SEO Content Strategist
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to the Content Chapter Lead, and guided by our in-house Content & SEO Strategy Specialist, we’re looking for a passionate Content Strategist to join our fast-growing Marketing team. Working directly with our Content and Product Marketers, you’ll contribute to our bottom-of-the-funnel content strategy and help drive growth in product adoption, paid subscriptions, and revenue retention.
You’ll work with Content and Product Marketers to strategize bottom-of-the-funnel content strategy, and will help track and measure the impact of Hotjar’s content channel by identifying what works and what doesn’t and suggesting improvements and experiments.
MORE FROM INSIDE REPORTS
- Bureaux De Change Operators warn Nigerian govt against inflation, worsening hunger
- Again, ASUU extends strike, says govt has not made any offer
- NDLEA intercepts 2.8m Tramadol tabs worth N1.4bn at Lagos Port
- JOB: Software Engineer, Customer Success at Automattic
- Guided by our in-house Content & SEO Strategy Specialist, you will develop a strategy for our BOFU content, to encourage paid subscriptions and increase product usage
- Make strategic decisions to create a multi-format content strategy for our BOFU content
- Build deep relationships with Hotjar’s product teams as internal subject matter experts
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do by speaking to them, listening to them, and strategizing unique content-driven experiences for them
- Be adept with technical SEO, and act upon important technical SEO issues
- You have a nuanced understanding of the relationship between Content and SEO, and experience synergizing the two channels
- You have experience with SEO Content strategy for SaaS companies, and/or B2B companies
- You have strong technical SEO knowledge
- You are data-informed, impact-driven, and understand the impact of Content on business and product metrics
- You have an experimental mindset, and experience with/a desire to, develop content tactics across multiple content formats (long-form, video, etc.)
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.