Communications & IT Officer
Full Job Description
The jobholder coordinates all communications (both internal and outbound) of the organisation by designing communication strategies, creating content, and managing communication channels. This officeholder ensures that messages are consistent, engaging, and of high quality. The jobholder strategically builds the organisation’s brand identity and ensures visibility for all programmes and activities. Common duties include preparing press statements, reports, press releases, and other communication materials such as graphic designs and audio-visual materials. The jobholder oversees the administration of information technology within the organisation.
MORE FROM INSIDE REPORTS
- Bureaux De Change Operators warn Nigerian govt against inflation, worsening hunger
- Again, ASUU extends strike, says govt has not made any offer
- NDLEA intercepts 2.8m Tramadol tabs worth N1.4bn at Lagos Port
- JOB: Software Engineer, Customer Success at Automattic
· Overseeing all internal and external communications and IT.
· Coordinating the administration of information technology services within the organisation (including the running of computer systems/networks, software/mobile applications, etc.).
· Creating compelling and targeted content for TAF’s activities across mainstream and social media (including press statements, documentaries, activity briefs, creative storytelling, social media content, etc.).
· Building and managing TAF’s online community and engagements across the different platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, website, Google, et cetera).
· Providing strategy and content for TAF’s advocacy.
· Develop and implement TAF’s visibility plan
· Researching, testing and evaluating new technologies that will enhance TAF’s work.