Full Job Description
- Candidate must live around Gbagada, Ikeja and its environs
- 0-1 year work experience
- Proficiency in Msword, excel, quick book
- Candidate must be a B.Sc holder
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
MORE FROM INSIDE REPORTS
- Bureaux De Change Operators warn Nigerian govt against inflation, worsening hunger
- Again, ASUU extends strike, says govt has not made any offer
- NDLEA intercepts 2.8m Tramadol tabs worth N1.4bn at Lagos Port
- JOB: Software Engineer, Customer Success at Automattic
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: ₦50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)